Do difficult circumstances interfere with your ability to feel good at work and home?
Do difficult circumstances interfere with your ability to feel good at work and home? Can’t see sky through the clouds? Do you have a long standing dream for your life to change? Does stress create everyday tension in your ability to understand yourself, your family and friends? Have you been struggling with blues? Are you in search for creative expression and passion? Looking for solutions to complex interpersonal problems?
In individual therapy I offer a safe and compassionate environment for you to reflect on the issues that interfere with balance and satisfaction in life.
What kind of services I provide?
I provide therapy services for most emotional concerns and traumas that generally occur, often unexpectedly, and disrupt our daily lives and sense of well-being.You will receive support, guidance and counseling in the following areas of treatment, covering a wide range of emotional difficulties:
- Anxiety, worry, panic attacks
- Academic difficulties
- Early emotional or physical trauma
- Depression, isolation, lack of motivation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional extremes, irritability and anger
- Grief and Loss
- Intimacy and Sexual disturban
- LGBTQ issues
- Parenting difficulties
- Personal growth and excellence
- Relationship crisis, divorce, conflict-resolution
- Health related stressors
- Life transitions, such as relocation, separation, mid-life crisis
- Self-esteem issues
- Workplace-related frustrations
What are my specializations?
- Chronic depression
- Anxiety and worry
- Personality disorders
- Relationship difficulties
How long does psychotherapy usually last?
- Short-term therapy: 6-12 months (frequency 1 session per week)
- Intensive therapy: more than 12 months (frequency 2-3 sessions per week)
What benefits can I expect from psychotherapy?
- Learn tools and techniques to resolve troublesome symptoms and traumas
- Learn to identify reasons of stress and experiment with new less stressful behaviors
- Set basic building blocks toward more stable mood
- Improve communication with loved ones and people in general
What is my approach?
My interactive approach incorporates a decade of practice in the field of counseling. Coupled with the benefits of the extensive training, I work with deep devotion to your well-being and success in life. You can read more about my approach here.
Recent Blog Posts